Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Matinas BioPharma (MTNB) and MoonLake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX)
There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Matinas BioPharma (MTNB – Research Report) and MoonLake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Matinas BioPharma (MTNB)
BTIG analyst Robert Hazlett maintained a Buy rating on Matinas BioPharma yesterday and set a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $0.39.
According to TipRanks.com, Hazlett is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Matinas BioPharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $3.00, a 512.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 16, Maxim Group also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
MoonLake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX)
In a report released yesterday, Julian Harrison from BTIG reiterated a Buy rating on MoonLake Immunotherapeutics, with a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $23.14.
According to TipRanks.com, Harrison is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
MoonLake Immunotherapeutics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $26.80, representing a 23.6% upside. In a report issued on March 6, Cantor Fitzgerald also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $23.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MTNB:
- Matinas BioPharma Reports 2022 Financial Results and Provides a Business Update
- Matinas BioPharma to Webcast Conference Call to Discuss 2022 Financial Results and Provide a Business Update on March 15, 2023
- Matinas BioPharma Announces that MAT2203 Will Be Featured in Two Oral Presentations at ECCMID
- Matinas BioPharma to hold a corporate update conference call
- Matinas BioPharma provides business update, cash position